วันอังคารที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Resident Evil 4 Speed Run 2:06:24 5-2

This is Resident Evil 4 aspeedrun for the GameCube. This is part 16 of 19 (part) per chapter, so be sure to see them all! To see more videos like this, visit speeddemosarchive.com and check out the Game List to see, which we currently have running, and his head in the forum to preview and support upcoming runs. The original source can be found here: speeddemosarchive.com Author: Tim Bright Time: 2:06:24 AIM: Leprachaunboy04 5-2 A segment very fun, I waste sixty-four shotgun shells, effectivelyThinning out my inventory. For this chapter, I had to make a choice: combine this with the previous part, which means I want to cut a long paper airplane have scene, but no giant enemies behind the door or they will have their own segment, a short cut scene , but the giant enemy. I chose the latter, both go with the current format of the barrel, and the incredibly difficult, that the former would bring with them not to mention the headaches and rages out of failed attempts (... not that any of theseoccurred ...). Of course, they're just far enough away when the door does not do that if I pushed him to open it, so I was waiting to attack them do to my move. I threw a flash grenade to safety, as soon as I pass them, then surely went to the exit. Until the dumpster all went pretty well, I like how the enemies attack Ashley instead of Leon, even though their work is sure her Saddler's hideout extract. Because I get rid of the knife trick on the gondola ride, I have a little"Push bonus" in the box. If you squint really hard, and you use your imagination, it looks like Ashley and Leon do some, uh, "Overtime" (Please do not tell me that I am the only one who sees them). Then there was the wrecking ball room. When Ashley was more of a coward, I'm not quite sure how to complete this game would be even remotely possible. Sure, I could see why she ducked under the ganado tried to grab her. But to remain low, while he is stunned with his back to her? What theHell? Is she really that stupid? Rant, I could all day about how many times I've had the reset button, because it runs to beat, but these comments are pretty long as it is. Of course I had had my own instance of stupidity in the same segment when I threw the third flash grenade, hoping it would deflect the ax throw ganado Leon (I'd wait a bit longer, as the giant enemy nearly cost me the run - as I ran to the exit). How do you avoid seeing Leon, while the regeneratorAshley opens the door, it looks as though Leon is thinking, "oh, you think you're tough?" I can kick your ass. Or maybe not ... "as he turns and rns away. If you look closely, you can see that, "the Regenerator Leon, angry when he about a millisecond away from attacking Ashley (If you blink, you unlock 'll miss it, it's right after Leon and Ashley, the double doors, and before) I open it. Only two small mistakes were in the rest of the flight, of which half are expected.These occurred at the pit stop, when I flip the switch, and the mace ganado hit me (very rude, I know), and at the very end when the final ganado I (Who was this close to shooting, but I panic because I heard the truck) hit me, shortly after I dealt enough damage to the car. It was a very happy coincidence of this unfortunate situation, I think, if you view it positively. I finished it with a very nice Merchant interaction, but a slower than I would have liked to cut scene to skip.Again, I can easily look like this segment, but it was far from it. In fact, I am so angry at this part I actually broke the controller. I did not, I was just really angry because I always die the most stupid reasons, like one of the enemies on foot through the floor of the car where I stood, instead of hopping on (you see a fact that you do if you believe me not during the term) or Ashley dying at the beginning, among other things, so I threw my controller the Bean BagChair in the hope that it would be my rage, without any serious damage. However, the chair is pretty far away from the gamecube, and the cord from the console would seemingly make no claims to separate (it was a relatively straight path, I thought it just disconnected and it was). Shameful, I had them a habbit for about four chapters, subchapter four, though none of the time indicated a problem. In recent times, but the connection point of the controller wasmangled beyond repair. Luckily I had my trusty Wavebird controller just waiting to be played. Despite the not waived by a string, I threw it out as his predicessor.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRtgFJBv7es&hl=en

potato recipe golf bag bag travel

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น