วันอังคารที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

I Wanna Make Love In This Club - Usher feat. Young Jeezy

www.youtube.com Love In This Club Usher gotta do it for the ladies And I gotta keep it hood Where we at Polo (Ay) I see you Ryan What you do was right .. but we just gettin started Yeaa Man Usher You see you searching for someone who'll take you and make you right Well come here baby and let daddy show you what they feel like you know everything you need to do is tell me what you sippin 'on And I promise that I' m gonna keep it comin 'all night long Lookin' in your eyes, while the other side and walkI think that shorty I've got something for you Doin 'it on purpose winding and' it Workin me like you Lookin 'at Me Girl I Want to Make Love In This Club (in the youth club, you can say at this club, In this Club) I Want to Make Love In This Club (do in this club, in this club, in this club) Usher You some friends rollin 'wit you baby then got is cool you can trust them with my niggas Let em know that I If you do not know, you're the only thing on my mind Cuz the way I'm staring miss you'sIt got me wantin you all night Lookin 'type in your eyes, while the other hand, I can not take it no longer walk, baby I'm coming for you You keep doin' it on purpose winding and working if We close our eyes it could just me you and I want to make love in this club (in this club, in this club, in this club) I Want to Make Love In This Club (in this club, in this club, in this club) I Want to Love In This Club (do in this club, in this club, do in this club) I Want to Love In This Club...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7DaHyBx0pU&hl=en

chocolate candy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น